Contact the team at CDGM Building & Landscaping Ltd today and have your outdoor space transformed by our team of extension builders, brickwork specialists and a time-served landscaper. Based in Watlington, we cover Thame and all surrounding parts of the Oxfordshire area. Using a combination of building, construction and landscaping skills, we install driveways, patios, fencing and decking, as well carry out garage conversions and full home renovations.
Our work in the Thame area dramatically improves kerb appeal at your property. Just as importantly, the addition of driveways, fencing and similar hard landscaping features also result in increased property value. Looking to create more space? Our extension builders and brickwork specialists use high-quality materials and long practiced techniques to design and construct garage conversions or other home renovations tailored to your needs.
• Driveways and fencing can be created in a full range of materials. Block paving is a popular choice for driveways, but we use materials such as pattern imprinted concrete, brick, gravel or tarmac. We also work with a full range of fencing products, including pine, oak and timber. The choice is entirely yours but our landscaper and brickwork specialists promise a professional finish on all driveways and fencing with a full guarantee of satisfaction.
• Home renovations such as introducing hard landscaping features, make practical use of garden spaces and help properties in Thame become more functional. Underused front gardens can be turned into practical driveways to give you a convenient place to park without having to worry about the potential damage caused by roadside parking.
• Our extension builders and brickwork specialists can add extra space to your home with single-story or multiple-story house extensions. From extending your kitchen to creating an extra bathroom, we can erect extensions extremely quickly and efficiently. We also carry out garage conversions to turn an underused space into a functional, usable room.
• CDGM Building & Landscaping Ltd can also transform back garden spaces by laying patios. Traditional flagstones or modern block paving make the best choice for patios. Alternatively, a landscaper can build decking for your Thame property to achieve a more stylish, rustic finish the whole family can enjoy.
• Fencing is an excellent addition, particularly for homeowners who want to improve security and privacy around their properties. While it’s always beneficial for increased privacy, fencing is also a major deterrent for potential intruders who won’t want to make themselves obvious by scaling panels.
• Property owners can also use fencing as a landscaping feature if they want to contain children or pets. Our landscaper works with all fencing types including close-board and lap panel fencing. Our creative edge even allows us to make post-and-rail fencing, which is perfect for country locations around Thame.
As professional extension builders, brickwork specialists and landscapers, CDGM Building & Landscaping Ltd undertake a wide variety of domestic and commercial projects throughout Oxfordshire and the surrounding areas.